Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I got the new car bug and just bought a 2010 Jeep Commander, which is much more practical for my needs with my apartment house and carting three dogs around. Due to this change of vehicles, I now have a couple items I'm looking to unload.

Winter Tire/Wheel/Sensor setup:
-Factory 18" Heritage steel wheels
-Studded Firestone 225/60/18 tires with only 4k miles on them
-TPMS sensors
-all mounted and balanced
-lugs and center caps included

I got a great deal on everything last winter and have roughly $800 invested in the package. This is a great deal for someone looking to drive their LS or LT in the snow. The tires make the Camaro fun to drive, even in the snow. They handle great.

$500 plus shipping costs and the entire set is yours. I've attached a couple pictures of the wheels/tires on my car.

I also have the stock muffler (from the axle back), rear bowtie, rear RS emblem and front RS emblem if anyone is interested in these, just pay for shipping and they are yours.

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Studded tires? Really?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Studs were outlawed in Wis right after WWII. I thought all states did the same.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'm amazed. :huh: I didn't think anybody drove their New Camaro in the snow. BTW, I'm from Iowa where we have snow from November thru March and lots of salt on the roads. Drive Safe!!! :thumbsup:
I've no choice. I have the pirelli scorpion ice and snows on mine and love the way it drives. I do wash it as best as I can to keep the salt residue off the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts