Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I for one won't be driving mine except for special occasions..... Car shows parades ..... Sunny Sunday afternoon drive:D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,787 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,374 Posts
Got a call from my dealer yesterday and was told that they were allocated 5 ZL1's and I could put a deposit (non refundable) if I wanted one. 4 of the 5 are spoken for....Can't decide yet. Maybe tomorrow. :confused:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,787 Posts
Got a call from my dealer yesterday and was told that they were allocated 5 ZL1's and I could put a deposit (non refundable) if I wanted one. 4 of the 5 are spoken for....Can't decide yet. Maybe tomorrow. :confused:
Yikes ! :eek:...non-refundable deposit, hope they don't want over the MSRP, once they except the order,
how much is the deposit if I may ask & are they going to add the deposit to the cost on delivery :confused:
If your going with Eric, I'm sure he'll treat you right & get you a great deal :D

Good luck, keep us posted/updated on what you do :thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,374 Posts
The deposit was for a grand, but it would be applied to the total cost af course. And he said that they would refund that anyway if things did not work out. Total cost on car was "about 53k" without taxes or anything else but that would vary depending on what all I wanted. I don't mind paying a little more each month for car payment if it's for the ZL1 but the difference on what I owe on the SS and what I can get on trade in my be another matter since the SS is my daily driver. We will see.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
The deposit was for a grand, but it would be applied to the total cost af course. And he said that they would refund that anyway if things did not work out. Total cost on car was "about 53k" without taxes or anything else but that would vary depending on what all I wanted. I don't mind paying a little more each month for car payment if it's for the ZL1 but the difference on what I owe on the SS and what I can get on trade in my be another matter since the SS is my daily driver. We will see.
Get it in writing.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,787 Posts
Always make sure he/she rights down all of the stuff (the dealer tells you), otherwise
things could go bad, its better to be safe than sorry ;) & :thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
728 Posts
I agree...A hand written, signed and dated note, on the letterhead for sure...

And Congrats to all the ZL-1 buyers....Much different from the ZL-1 of my Younger days....

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
If I can swing it, it'll be driven, alot. Curently building a scoot bucket so I don't put 30K+ a year on it like I have the GTO and Z28 but it'll see average or more you can bet. Hell I drove my Z28 with 4.11's, detroit locker, 3600 stall, built trans, true duals with 1 chambers dumped(read loud), big cam and all every weekend so I know good and well if I get it I'm going to drive the hell out of it. Gotta get serious on paying off this debt though :(.

·
Premium Member
4,374 Posts
Can'y get anything in writing, yet. Have not pulled the trigger yet. Trying to keep an open mind about the whole ZL1 thing.

"Minds are like parachutes - they only work when open" -Thomas Dewar

·
Support MC & Troops
11,787 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
My Z is almost 2 years old and I have less than 4000 miles on it. One good thing about the ZL1 is that it is a coupe. I want to do track days and with my Z vert I wasn't able to. Most tracks won't alow verts without an aftermarket rollbar. Also I did not take my vert to work as I work overnight and was worried that if left overnight somebody might cut my top to break into the car. My vert made two trips to Carlisle and back to back 600 mile trips to pick up a firetruck. While not an everyday driver I will be doing more with the ZL1. Have to sched my mods around shows, autocrossing and track days. Whoot whoot. Will be giving my nomex driving shoes and suit a workout. Have to get a helmet ASAP.:roxor:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts