Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a call from the dealer and pushing my self back due to waiting for cyber grey, it really hit home that I will have my Camaro hopefuly in another two months. This may sound negative but befor this it felt like a pipe dream lol. Anyways with this realization I started a little project to prepare for the coming of my Camaro. I dug out a 2g flash drive I had in a drawer and synced it with my windows media player. Now, for a few minutes a day, I have started to search through my large collection of digital music building a library to cruise to in my new Camaro. I have even started a playlist for the first drive :0) lol I might be crazy but Id thought I would share, maybe others would like to do the same.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Anyways with this realization I started a little project to prepare for the coming of my Camaro. I dug out a 2g flash drive I had in a drawer and synced it with my windows media player. Now, for a few minutes a day, I have started to search through my large collection of digital music building a library to cruise to in my new Camaro. I have even started a playlist for the first drive :0) lol I might be crazy but Id thought I would share, maybe others would like to do the same.
Good use of your "spare time"...here's another angle...if you have a Garmin GPS or plan to get one for your 2010 Camaro, it can display a slideshow of photos (as long as you know where you are going... :lol:), so perhaps you want to rustle up a bunch of Camaro digital pics to download onto a GPS? ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts