Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RUMOR HAS IT......

...........that there JUST MAY be 4 or 5 new Camaros found in a parking lot of a 'certain' restaurant in Troy on Friday nite, the 27th.........

SUPPOSEDLY the name of the restaurant is "Camp Ticonderoga" -- Rochester Road just south of Square Lake Road in Troy.........

SUPPPOSEDLY -- about --- oh -- say -- 6:30????

Who knew?

·
Registered
42 Posts
anyone here in delaware, I heard that Porter chevrolet will have theirs on the 27th, which makes me mad, I asked them about it on october 15 to order, they siad they didnt know anything about it, the manager said this! so i went to nucar chevrolet adn orderd the same day, they lied to me! please dont let anyone you knwo buy a car from them they are crooks! i bet there gonna mark it up 15,000 over msrp, srry for the typing my kyboard is being crazy

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
RUMOR HAS IT......

...........that there JUST MAY be 4 or 5 new Camaros found in a parking lot of a 'certain' restaurant in Troy on Friday nite, the 27th.........

SUPPOSEDLY the name of the restaurant is "Camp Ticonderoga" -- Rochester Road just south of Square Lake Road in Troy.........

Who knew?
I have notified the Paparatzee (actually, YOU just did! ;))...I hope none of you are camera shy... :lol:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
wow Scott, can you be a little more specific?:rolleyes:;)

anyone here in delaware, I heard that Porter chevrolet will have theirs on the 27th, which makes me mad, I asked them about it on october 15 to order, they siad they didnt know anything about it, the manager said this! so i went to nucar chevrolet adn orderd the same day, they lied to me! please dont let anyone you knwo buy a car from them they are crooks! i bet there gonna mark it up 15,000 over msrp, srry for the typing my kyboard is being crazy
Dude...don't double post...just go find another dealer...and while your out, stop and get another keyboard.:eek:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have never wanted to live in Michigan before. Now I strangely wish I did.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
RUMOR HAS IT......

Who knew?
What about metro Grand Rapids? Third biggest city in Michigan....Come on Man i need another Fix!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts