Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yeah, you can kiss your precious little camaro goodbye because general motors has halted the production of them because they are going out of business. At least ford didn't borrow money from the government like a bunch of ******s, which is what general motors did. I hate Chevy because only pussies wear bowties. I heard somewhere that camaro means a type of shrimp in spanish. LOL :D

I said oh well... :blahblah::wtf:

·
Registered
256 Posts
he obviously didnt realize that chevy, ford, chrysler, toyota, ect, are all in the same deep sh!t... the only difference is that ford restructured their loan right before the economy got bad so its not as publicized, but they are just as screwed. they are in the same amount of debt, ours is just with the govt instead of creditors and bond holders which can just as easily cause ford go bankrupt or out of business

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he obviously didnt realize that chevy, ford, chrysler, toyota, ect, are all in the same deep sh!t... the only difference is that ford restructured their loan right before the economy got bad so its not as publicized, but they are just as screwed. they are in the same amount of debt, ours is just with the govt instead of creditors and bond holders which can just as easily cause ford go bankrupt or out of business

yeah...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Camaro means nothing except for "Companion" in French. What an idiot. Was fed a bunch of BS, or is just blindly loyal.
I always thought it meant 'comrade' in french, but oh well, they basically all wind up meaning friend :)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
yawns " what a tool " Jealousy is what I say !!!!!!!
He better not brag to much.....His boat isnt floating any better these days lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ugh, as a Mustang owner, I still think that guy is a douche.

Lots of us aren't like that.

How old is the person who said that to you? 15? 16?
+1. The dude is just being an asshat. Can I say that on this forum? Anyway, those of us that love American muscle don't care whether it comes from Chevy, Ford or Chrysler. Sure, we all have our preferences, but man these are dark days we're going through. In my opinion we all need to stick together and support the types of cars we love and the companies that make them.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Oh yeah, you can kiss your precious little camaro goodbye because general motors has halted the production of them because they are going out of business. At least ford didn't borrow money from the government like a bunch of ******s, which is what general motors did. I hate Chevy because only pussies wear bowties. I heard somewhere that camaro means a type of shrimp in spanish. LOL :D

If the Administration replaces the board of directors with political hacks GM will fully cease to be a private enterprise. So far there's no indication that it won't happen. Ford is sitting pretty right now. In spite of it I still want my Camaro.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ugh, as a Mustang owner, I still think that guy is a douche.

Lots of us aren't like that.

How old is the person who said that to you? 15? 16?
But most of them are, unfortunately. And Vette people have their own set of bad attitudes. Haven't been to a car gathering outside the dragstrip in years; too many fuktards out there.

·
Registered
401 Posts

lol they didnt delay it
well sure before but it wasnt by much

·
8,984 Posts
If the Administration replaces the board of directors with political hacks GM will fully cease to be a private enterprise. So far there's no indication that it won't happen. Ford is sitting pretty right now. In spite of it I still want my Camaro.
You need to better inform yourself.:D

·
8,984 Posts

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Ford might last a little longer, but they in the same boat.

Nevertheless, Fords are underpowered.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts