Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Bow Tie fans! I am glad to see the Muscle car wars will be heating up soon. I think you guys will have a hit with the Camaro. I have always been a Mustang guy and can't wait to line my 08 Super Shaker Bullitt up against that LS3. That will be a good time! GO AMERICAN MUSCLE!! This could be the last hurrah for us gearheads! Peace and see ya on the streets!

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Hello Bow Tie fans! I am glad to see the Muscle car wars will be heating up soon. I think you guys will have a hit with the Camaro. I have always been a Mustang guy and can't wait to line my 08 Super Shaker Bullitt up against that LS3. That will be a good time! GO AMERICAN MUSCLE!! This could be the last hurrah for us gearheads! Peace and see ya on the streets!
:hello:Haha! Welcome to the site, shocky! I have to say your first post 'put em right on the table'! I respect a person for that......and I'm looking forward to the stoplight battles myself. See ya on the streets, buddy. ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Based off of what I saw at Indy it won't be much of a war unless you got a Shelby. GT is getting broke in half by the SS.

But I respect your post and let the flag drop....Vroom.....:bowtie_gold:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Lots of fun, but remember people:

1. Keep it safe or on the track
2. If you loose, don't be a A-hole. . . Take it in stride, give the thumbs up and go on. (There will always be some one faster)

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
From what I've heard, you'll be needing a Mustang Shelby Bullitt Saleen Gurney King of the Road GT 500 Limited Ford Racing KR Special Hertz Edition if you want to beat the Camaro.:lol:

Welcome!:5go:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
hello and i look forward to beating you i mean racing you... lol i hope you bring some erious stuff to the table

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm glad that owners from many brands can finally renew old rivalries.
:thumbsup: yes....old AMERICAN muscle car rivalries!:patriot:

·
Registered
199 Posts
From what I've heard, you'll be needing a Mustang Shelby Bullitt Saleen Gurney King of the Road GT 500 Limited Ford Racing KR Special Hertz Edition if you want to beat the Camaro.:lol:

Welcome!:5go:
figgn ROFLMAO!! good one!:lol::lol:

·
Registered
401 Posts
I should photoshop a 747 engine onto a mustang.
Only way it'll beat a camaro.
amen to that
and sorry but you know chevy can do it too
they could but the zr1 engine and blow the mustang away
or heck the ls7 engine and just make them scream for mercy one of the two
:roxor:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Lots of fun, but remember people:

1. Keep it safe or on the track
2. If you loose, don't be a A-hole. . . Take it in stride, give the thumbs up and go on. (There will always be some one faster)
Slow people say these kind of things :eek: :lol: ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have owned no less than 6 mustangs including my last 03 cobra-fast car but not all that well thought out IRS sucked in that car.Came very close 2 weeks ago to buying a roush.Why should you buy an add on car saleen roush.Resale is taking a dump on those cars. The camaro seems to have more 6 speed is a big deal for me 425hp out of the box I'll take it.I loved my mustangs but they got trumped.It's great to have a choice thnx chevy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You have a fellow Mustang fan here :hello:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts