Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Bow Tie fans! I am glad to see the Muscle car wars will be heating up soon. I think you guys will have a hit with the Camaro. I have always been a Mustang guy and can't wait to line my 08 Super Shaker Bullitt up against that LS3. That will be a good time! GO AMERICAN MUSCLE!! This could be the last hurrah for us gearheads! Peace and see ya on the streets!

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Hello Bow Tie fans! I am glad to see the Muscle car wars will be heating up soon. I think you guys will have a hit with the Camaro. I have always been a Mustang guy and can't wait to line my 08 Super Shaker Bullitt up against that LS3. That will be a good time! GO AMERICAN MUSCLE!! This could be the last hurrah for us gearheads! Peace and see ya on the streets!
:hello:Haha! Welcome to the site, shocky! I have to say your first post 'put em right on the table'! I respect a person for that......and I'm looking forward to the stoplight battles myself. See ya on the streets, buddy. ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Based off of what I saw at Indy it won't be much of a war unless you got a Shelby. GT is getting broke in half by the SS.

But I respect your post and let the flag drop....Vroom.....:bowtie_gold:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
From what I've heard, you'll be needing a Mustang Shelby Bullitt Saleen Gurney King of the Road GT 500 Limited Ford Racing KR Special Hertz Edition if you want to beat the Camaro.:lol:

Welcome!:5go:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm glad that owners from many brands can finally renew old rivalries.
:thumbsup: yes....old AMERICAN muscle car rivalries!:patriot:

·
Registered
199 Posts
From what I've heard, you'll be needing a Mustang Shelby Bullitt Saleen Gurney King of the Road GT 500 Limited Ford Racing KR Special Hertz Edition if you want to beat the Camaro.:lol:

Welcome!:5go:
figgn ROFLMAO!! good one!:lol::lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have owned no less than 6 mustangs including my last 03 cobra-fast car but not all that well thought out IRS sucked in that car.Came very close 2 weeks ago to buying a roush.Why should you buy an add on car saleen roush.Resale is taking a dump on those cars. The camaro seems to have more 6 speed is a big deal for me 425hp out of the box I'll take it.I loved my mustangs but they got trumped.It's great to have a choice thnx chevy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You have a fellow Mustang fan here :hello:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.