Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
General Motors Co. posted a 21 percent increase in March U.S. sales while Toyota Motor Corp. and Ford Motor Co. rose more than 40 percent as higher incentives industrywide helped lure buyers to showrooms.

More...

·
2,774 Posts
I bet if Toyota said there is a 1000/1 change you could die in your car..people would still buy those POS's. I just do not get it.. the coolaid must of been good and strong when people were drinking from that bowl..

·
Registered
154 Posts
I bet if Toyota said there is a 1000/1 change you could die in your car..people would still buy those POS's. I just do not get it.. the coolaid must of been good and strong when people were drinking from that bowl..
We have a looooong way to go before people start trustng American cars again, after some of the crap we made in the 80's and 90's. It'll happen, just not overnight.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Heres the kicker, Japs made crap in the 80s and 90s too, but nobody was buying it, so nobody noticed.

·
2,774 Posts
We have a looooong way to go before people start trustng American cars again, after some of the crap we made in the 80's and 90's. It'll happen, just not overnight.

yea but how many dies from that??? Or covered it up like Toyota did.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Same powdered sugar drink mix we and the Ford boys drink.. just a different brand name. In the end we can look at it this way..

Bright side: They'll still buy them.

Morbid bright side: They'll still die and garner Toyota owners the Darwin Award for the next 50 years or so..

Survival of the fittest. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts