Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering how hard is it going to be to make the new camaro beat a fox body mustang with super charger in a race??? How do you think they are gonna compare against :mad:Fords:mad:????

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
10 or so

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope so! Grudge race against significant other. I HAVE to win!

:D

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just trying to get y'alls advice can't really ask him. lol

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
good luck....if he wins just remind him your car is all motor...and if you win remind him its all motor then laugh and point at his car.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Oh I will I have already stated that. Thanks again

·
Registered
56 Posts
Get used to looking at the taillights, a fox body with 10+ pounds of boost will run 12.3 all day long with an average driver.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Get used to looking at the taillights, a fox body with 10+ pounds of boost will run 12.3 all day long with an average driver.
probably...if the driver can get it to hook up.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
I'm sure a 100 shot on a 5th gen would be an even match.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Don't get me wrong I love the foxbody and an old fox with 'charger might beat you by a little but..oh wait, the fox is awesome.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
With the bolt ons to support it. I've seen a mostly stock fox with a paxton on it I was not impressed at all.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The fox body is not TOO heavy. Probably 1000 lbs lighter than our Camaro. 10 lbs of boost on a 5.0 will probably put 370 to the rear wheels. I hate fords but those cars are great for drag racing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts