Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Forum Wars is currently accepting applications for all of you Camaro owners who have been challenging people on all the other forums to a duel.

Go here for details: http://theforumwars.tv/index.html

Can't wait to see somebody from ModernCamaro.com in a future episode!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rivals from each forum show up to the track and race each other to settle things. Check out the Forum Wars link I provided, because there are like 10 race episodes that you can check out for yourself.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to call out the owner of Camaro5 for a Camaro-VS-Camaro race. :cool:

Wait.... he does own a Camaro, right? :D ;)
Haha! I sure hope so! That would be SICK to see you in an episode!

I hope this is getting enough publicity, because I'd really like to see somebody from Modern Camaro on a future episode. Anybody that applies for the next season of Forum Wars needs to post it on here, so we know to look for them :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
I would love to call out the owner of Camaro5 for a Camaro-VS-Camaro race. :cool:

Wait.... he does own a Camaro, right? :D ;)
who is the owner by the way?

if not him you should take on jason from camaroz28.com :thumbsup: just kidding.:lol: his is supercharged. hey time are you gonna make it up to the falll classic agin this year, at summit?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Somebody on here should challenge that Rob Krider guy from Stangnet.com because he finished first overall last season.

·
Premium Member
6,242 Posts
A bottle would get you there on the cheap, but I'm not fond of them.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont want nos. whats done to his mustang?
I wish I knew man. I tried finding some information on stangnet.com, but I only found a few postings about Rob Krider, and no info on his car. If you watch the video on the forum wars website, you'll see that towards the beginning of the video (when he races the 350Z), they give us a pretty good look under the hood of his car. You can take a look at the video and see if you spot anything that has been done under the hood of his car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts