Registered
216 Posts
Nice, I needed a good laugh

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
+1

I think he thrives off negative energy. The more you make fun of it the more he does it...just like a little kid. he knows the 305 isnt as good, hes just trying to push ppls buttons, hey adam, if you want a real kick check out this link!! its not just here, its everywhere!

http://www.mfba.org/showthread.php?p=577045

read all the posts... I could search thirdgen and find more stuff, i mean he did get banned off there.

1. Your current avatar "305tbi<LS1" is enough to prove my point.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ohhh, he went on my Youtube page and made fun of MY car, when his is the one with the 170hp 305 thats running lean, a crunched front end from a 6000lb SUV, no knowledge or money to fix the problems with his car and more, cant even tell my car is in primer, said his car could keep up with an ls1 swapped third gen with full bolt ons and a 9". yea a mid 12 second car is about the same as a mid 16 sec car, i mean its only a 4 sec differance right? he obviously knows nothing about cars, hes always posting stupid things on this site....what is the wire here, why is my car making this noise...blah blah blah....then he wont take any advice AT ALL. havent you ever heard of a chiltons? So is you third gen still the cleanest in rock county :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
359 Posts
http://www.mfba.org/showthread.php?p=577045

read all the posts... I could search thirdgen and find more stuff, i mean he did get banned off there.
It's good to know we have a stalker on here. Yeah, you'll find my 305 rants all over the web. I'm famous. Now, with that said, (and maybe if you stalked me a little more), you'd find many repeated explanations to why I say the things I do about 305's, and it's not for attention. Why don't you find me on all SIX forums I'm on. Put those up too. Just because you ruined your Thirdgen (IMO, and many others) by putting an LS1 in a car that really needs a TPI to be a real Thirdgen, doesn't give you the right to bash on me for what I like an for keeping my car what it was intended to be from the factory. RS ---- RALLY SPORT. NOT Z28.

Now, please feel free to email me. [email protected] This is a forum. Not a place to argue. And this is in the Thirdgen tech section. You could have at least posted this somewhere else. But yeah. Email me.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Ohhh, he went on my Youtube page and made fun of MY car, when his is the one with the 170hp 305 thats running lean, a crunched front end from a 6000lb SUV, no knowledge or money to fix the problems with his car and more, cant even tell my car is in primer, said his car could keep up with an ls1 swapped third gen with full bolt ons and a 9". yea a mid 12 second car is about the same as a mid 16 sec car, i mean its only a 4 sec differance right? he obviously knows nothing about cars, hes always posting stupid things on this site....what is the wire here, why is my car making this noise...blah blah blah....then he wont take any advice AT ALL. havent you ever heard of a chiltons? So is you third gen still the cleanest in rock county :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
After you trashed mine. Haha, crunched front end. It's fixed. My sig was taken after the car was hit.

Email me. I'm not going to argue with you here.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
After you trashed mine. Haha, crunched front end. It's fixed. My sig was taken after the car was hit.

no it wasnt i remember when you brought up your car being crunched, you already had the sig....lies lies lies...

·
Registered
12 Posts

You are a liar.....it was not fixed 2 weeks ago when i was at your house. Stop lying on every board on the web.....funny, your car did not have headers then also....

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Originally Posted by HBZ28

You are a liar.....it was not fixed 2 weeks ago when i was at your house. Stop lying on every board on the web.....funny, your car did not have headers then also....

:lol:

Ignorance is bliss, especially for some third gen owners...

Anyway, did you notice it said 67-03 at the beginning of the video?
yea, i know production was 67-02, maybe they were still building a few in 03? i dunno.

you guys should see some of the stuff hes writing on my youtube page about MY car lol. SN is firechicken76

1 - 20 of 23 Posts