Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night on my way home from work @ 10:50pm I found out why I love the new CAMARO I just bought from Sparta/Anna "little bank robber" anyways I hear a loud rumble a few car ahead of me as we pull out of the parking lot and to my suprise its a 2009 Z06 vette:D , now Ive seen this car a few times on the road and its a great looking car but the price is too much for me, so he is still 6-8 car ahead of me and we both get on it getting on the freeway heading north, next thing u know I'm about 50ft behind him, well I think he got the point and he nailed it again so I down shift into 5th and away we go , Now after 1/4mile he backs her down and guess who is still on his butt????????give up yep Its the engbulldog ,,, he gets over in the slow lane and gives me the thumbs up :thumbsup: See you dont need to spend $$$$$$$$$ to go with the flow of traffic:lol: Gosh I LOVE MY CAR, but its way to fun to drive!!!!! so I'm so long wind-writting but the CAMARO ROCKS :D cant wait for a few power mods in July during shut-down

:5go:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I have the v6 and for what it is. It really flys...

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Danger...doing that will only make your "perma-grin" never go away!:lol: so...I still have mine and you know what I've been doing to keep it!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts