Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Jalopnik

In celebration of Papa John's Camaro coming home with our help, Papa John's will give a free large one-topping pizza to any Camaro owner who visits a store on Wednesday, August 26th. Full details below. You lucky mullet-mobile owners.

According to the Papa John's corporate office, any Camaro owner who drives to their nearest Papa John's restaurant will get a large one-topping pizza for free. This only applies tomorrow, Wednesday, August 26th, and there is a limit of one pizza per Camaro and one Camaro per visit.

You're welcome.

------------

Caught this right after I read the first story about them finding the car :)

Ima have me some pizza tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
ha thats awesome... ive never been to papa johns maybe tomorrow will be my first

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Oh yeah! I found out what I am doing after work.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Oh yeah. Pizza for Camaros....has a nice ring to it. Pepperoni, that's the ticket.

It's neat that he was reunited with his camaro...now I'm thinking about what it would take to find my (or one just like it) '68 barracuda.

·
Registered
37 Posts
We had Papa John's tonight. Wish I would have seen this post earlier, oh well pizza two nights in a row won't kill us.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
LOL

I'm going to drive my race car up there.

I also just bought another camaro the day before yesterday. I'm going to get tags on it tommorow. I guess my wife can drive that one:D

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just posted about this is the General Camaro Discussion not realizing it had been shared already.

I'm going to make a stop at a couple of the local Papa Johns tomorrow after I get off work. Three free pizza's just because I drive a Camaro. Can't beat that! LOL

·
Registered
107 Posts
Dang I do not get my Camaro until Saturday. You guys are lucky...lol:(
Nah, you're the lucky one. You are getting a brand spankin new Camaro!

I love my '99 Z, but would love a new 5th Gen even more. lol

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everyone should take pics and we should start a thread tomorrow :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Everyone should take pics and we should start a thread tomorrow :)
Speaking of that, when I called one of the local Papa Johns to ask about it, they said they would like to take a picture of each Camaro with their owner and they will put it on their website.

I thought that was pretty cool.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts