Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

MTI Racing announces the “FREE Camaro Funfest Trackday and Carshow” for all owners of 2010 Camaro.

The event is FREE. That’s right! You bring a 2010 Camaro, you get to drive on the track for FREE! This event is open to ALL 2010 Camaros. From New York to California, it doesn't matter where you come from, you are welcome to rip it up at the track.

Here are the details:

WHEN: Sunday, October 4th, 2009
WHERE: Little Talladega Gran Prix Raceway
TIME: 930am – 330pm
COST: FREE to those in 2010 Camaro!

What is going on at the FREE Camaro Funfest?
This trackday is going to be an awesome event! There will be a driving clinic, track lapping, slalom course, skid pad, passenger parade laps, carshow with awards, and acceleration challenge. MTI Racing is even providing the cookout on the grill!

How do I attend?
Step 1: Must have a 2010 Camaro, or borrow your neighbor’s Camaro.
Step 2: Reply to this thread saying “I’m going to the MTI Racing FREE Camaro Funfest!” AND make a hyperlink to your favorite 2010 Camaro upgrade from our website, http://www.mtiracing.com/purchase/2010-camaro.html

For example:
I’ve got a black 2SS and I’m going to the MTI Racing FREE Camaro Funfest!
My favorite upgrade is http://www.mtiracing.com/purchase/2010-camaro/mti-racing-stainless-braided-brake-lines.html

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Noooooo if only I lived closer...I might have to go on a road trip.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for your interest in our FREE Camaro day. We have at least 50 or more Camaro owners signed up from all over so far. We would love to have all of you attend. It is going to be a great day with all kinds of activities and a whole bunch of new Camaro's. If you want to come just reply to the thread as indicated from the thread starter. Thank you again. Chris at MTI Racing.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for registering for the MTI Racing Camaro Funfest. We are up to a hundred plus Camaro's so far from all the Camaro forums.

Taz - YOU'RE IN!

Still time to sign up. Don't miss out on a great day with a lot of new Camaro's.

·
Registered
498 Posts
:thumbsup::cheers:I’ve got a black on black 2SS/RS and I’m going to the MTI Racing FREE Camaro Funfest!
My favorite upgrade is http://http://www.mtiracing.com/purchase/2010-camaro/cat-back-exhaust-for-camaro.html[/url]

I'd be crazy not to attend, a 2 1/2 hr drive is nothing
to see a bunch of great looking cars:thumbsup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for signing up.
Great to see more Modern Camaro forum members attending the event.
Please keep spreading the word.

PNYSLAR - YOU'RE IN! :thumbsup:

[email protected] - YOU'RE IN! :thumbsup:

Dredb - YOU'RE IN! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MTI Racing Camaro Funfest Update

MAGNACHARGER has been named the title sponsor for the MTI Racing Camaro Funfest event. Representatives will be on hand to show off there supercharger kit for the new Camaro and answer any questions you may have about their products.

MTI Racing will have our shop test Camaro on hand to show what this supercharger kit can do to turn your Camaro into something to be reckoned with on the street or the track.

Having Magnacharger as a performance sponsor for the event is going to be a great addition for Camaro owners looking to really beef up the performance of their vehicle.

We are in discussion with a few other sponsors too for the event. I will post there attendance when we confirm all the details with them.

It is thanks to all of you Camaro owners registering for the Funfest that has made more and more sponsors take interest in attending our event. So thank you all for turning this event into something huge. :bow:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BamaGerman - YOU'RE IN!

Just an FYI that regestration for the Camaro Funfest ends Thursday Oct. 1st at 3 PM EST.
So don't wait till the last minute and miss out on what is looking to be the BIGGEST 2010 Camaro gathering to date.
We are expecting around 100 + Camaro's attending.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you to everyone that registered for the MTI Racing Camaro Funfest.
We look forward to seeing you and your ride at the track for the biggest 2010 Camaro event to date.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts