Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I mentioned in the " introduce yourself " thread I recently traded my 2010 Silverado on a 2011 Camaro LS, to then trade on a 2010 SS LS3.

Here's a few pics of all three :

1st : '10 Silverado 4x4 LT (on 28's)

2nd : '11 LS

3rd : '10 2SS

I'm much happier now btw, I was second guessing, trading in my truck on the LS. The SS definitely exceeds all of my expectations.

Thanks for looking,
Bro J

Attachments

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
:thumbsup:Love the SS

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
thats a bad asss truck. why would you trade it for a ls? why didnt you just go for the SS off the bat?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats a bad asss truck. why would you trade it for a ls? why didnt you just go for the SS off the bat?
Lol good question. I was trying to lower my payment, which I did with the LS, but I wasn't happy. Nothing worse than paying for something you don't like. So I had to find a SS

But it worked out great, I sold the 28's before I bought the SS, and had a nice down payment, so my payment didn't go up that much.

Bro J

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
oh ****! those were 28's? nice! i was gonna say, those wheels make that big truck look small. looked great though. bet it rode like $hit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh ****! those were 28's? nice! i was gonna say, those wheels make that big truck look small. looked great though. bet it rode like $hit.
Ha ha! Yeah believe it or not, the only vibration it had was between 60-65 and it was very minor, go faster or slow down and it leveled out. But potholes are another story lol.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hold on and take care of that ABM not a lot of those put on the road. :thumbsup:
Oh yeah, I'm very anal about my vehicles. When I saw the ABM with the LS3 I backed out on a inferno orange L99 deal. The dealer was pissed. It stole my heart.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
99 Posts
All nice! Love that blue!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Nice, hope U didn't lose to much $$ on the trades...

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Nice camaro, love the color....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts