Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im noticing a whistle like sound coming from somewhere up front that is very random, only seems to happen from 45 to 70 and i cant pin point any single action I.E.- increase or decrease in throttle, braking, turning, what gear im in, whether im in auto or paddle shift mode or even pavement type and smoothness or really anything that makes the noise happen and im not sure if its something that i need to be worried about ??:confused:

it sounds like almost two pieces of metal lightly rubbing together, but honestly im at a loss of what it could be. and i dont notice it getting any louder or worse and ive heard it for about 3 months

any ideas or things to look for would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Does only happen when hot young things are around? Sorry just had to. I have not had any issues with mine..did you install a CAI or something?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, very good, im always up for a good laugh. the only mod that has been done was a new exhaust system that i had flowmasters put in and new pipe from the catsback, its just not a pre-fabbed system that i bought as a kit. but the whistle was before the new exhaust

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
I seem to remember one of our Lone Star Camaro Club members having something like that, I will go check the old threads at that site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts