Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I live in an area that requires a front licence plate be mounted to the front bumber of the car. (Ontario, Canada) Has anyone given any thought to this that will have to mount one? Will a side mount work better. I hate it when a plate destroys the lines on the front of a car, but don't want to be pulled over all the time. Thanks

Example of side mounted plate

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I would like to know if there will be mounting wholes or brackets for the Camaros that will be shipped to the states that require front license plates. If not, I will ride it out till I get pulled over, then I will punch wholes in it and mount it behind the grill :lol:
Texas requires it but I thought that if the car didnt come with a place for it than it is excused?

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I would like to know if there will be mounting wholes or brackets for the Camaros that will be shipped to the states that require front license plates. If not, I will ride it out till I get pulled over, then I will punch wholes in it and mount it behind the grill :lol:
Texas requires it but I thought that if the car didnt come with a place for it than it is excused?

I think we all say that around here hahahahahaha

·
Registered
59 Posts
I know this is an old post but if you are ordering a Camaro in a state that requires a front plate and you do not want the plate be sure to tell them not to drill the holes in your bumper. I am guessing that is how the front plate is going to be attached.

I had a Porsche C4 that I forgot to tell them no front plate and they drilled the holed in my bumper!!! Uggg!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.