Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

FLAWLESS!

This z28 is beautiful and loud as a beast!!! She's a m6 with 77k miles. The only reason selling is because theres a trans am in the garage that just got a brand new transmission and is going to be on the road soon.

This car has been very well taken care of. The only problem is minor and cosmetic. there is a rip in the drivers seat the size of a penny, barely noticeable.

upgrades:
magnaflo high flow catalac converter
magnaflo cat back exhoust.
custom cold air intake
ported throttle body
mass air flow sensor
SLP air foil
K&N 4inch cone air filter.
dual electric fan set up and override switch allowing the driver to switch between high low and an off position.
160 degree thermostat installed.
pro 5.0 short throw shifter with a Hurst pistol grip handle
Lakewood lower control arms
grenalti sub frame connectors
Single adjustable hotchkis pan hard bar
kicker R6’s in the doors and a JL audio 12 inch sub woofer powered by 2 MTX amplifiers.
head unit is an alpine 7949
The windows have been tinted with 20%
Currently MD inspected until 2010

Factory Options:
air conditioning, heat, power steering, power windows, power door locks, tilt wheel, am/fm, dual front air bags, ABS, traction control, cloth seats, power seats, t-tops, rear spoiler

Exterior Modifications:
chrome 16 in rims
20% tint

Performance:
magnaflo high flow catalac converter
magnaflo cat back exhoust.
custom cold air intake
ported throttle body
mass air flow sensor
SLP racing air foil
K&N 4inch cone air filter.
dual electric fan set up and override switch allowing the driver to switch between high low and an off position.
160 degree thermostat installed.
pro 5.0 short throw shifter with a Hurst pistol grip handle
77k miles

Suspension/Chassis:
Lakewood lower control arms
grenalti sub frame connectors.
Single adjustable hotckis pan hard bar

Electronics:
kicker R6’s in the doors and a JL audio 12 inch sub woofer powered by 2 MTX amplifiers.
head unit is an alpine 7949

EXTRASSSSSSSS...
GM performance 1.6 roller rockers, kyb agx 8 way adjustable shocks. I also have a ported and polished set of heads and ported and polished intake manifold that was opened up to allow for a bigger throtle body.
another LT1 motor I was going to build into a 383 stroker for this car so that there was no down time.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the motor in the car I just wanted to build one up for high performance use and still be able to enjoy the car during the motor build. The extra motor only has 40,000 miles on it and came out of a wrecked 96 z28 I paid 1500 for the motor alone. I also have a spare set of rims and tires for the car which came from a 94 z28.

The price is 6,000 or best offer guys!!

check out the fquick for more picstures:
http://www.fquick.com/garages/Chevro...28/1995/18712/

thanks

·
8,984 Posts
She has pictures in her Fquick Garage.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
8,984 Posts