Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zero miles. I bought it from my dealer and don't like the way it looks on my VR.
$100 + shipping. I have PayPal. I can send a pic if you want.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
With picture

100_1282.JPG

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is the one that is an option from the factory. It is brushed nickel and does not lock. Very easy to install. All you need is a small screw driver to pry the latch up and the old one slides off and the new one snaps into place.

·
Registered
585 Posts
That is the one that is an option from the factory. It is brushed nickel and does not lock. Very easy to install. All you need is a small screw driver to pry the latch up and the old one slides off and the new one snaps into place.
is there a reason you didn't like the way it looked per chance? also, how do you think it would look on a synergy green camaro? i will also pm you my phone number so that we dont have to keep going back and forth.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Doug,

Military drives me nuts sometimes. I just got an email today when I returned from my appointment from the MEB director that I am looking at a possible medical discharge by this summer or even sooner. I am not ready for that - nor is my family. I was told that it would be approx a year. Not that any of this would matter to you or anyone else...

Anywho... when my wife finds out about this and that I went and bought a fuel door for my camaro - she wouldn't be too pleased at all. Best of wishes Doug. Hopefully, things turn out better for me and my medical issues... I know I sure as hell didn't ask to have an infection in my skull for 2 1/2 years from the hospital not doing their job and a plane crash last summer. Meh...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts