Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I took our 49 Pontiac Woodie wagon that we just finished to a local car show, I let my wife(who looked hot as hell driving it) drive the Camaro, just to support the show, plus she's been bugging me to drive it. Ended up being three Camaros there,wierd at a small town car show, A Yellow LT, a SS/RS Inferno orange, no stripes, and my car. I parked next to my wife in the Woodie. They started calling off numbers at the end of the night, there was over 100 cars there, some pretty nice stuff. I wasnt even paying attention, and someone said, they just called your name, thought I won a door prize or something, make a long story short, they were announcing first place, I thought, Wow, the Woodie took first place...Cool...Well...as I went up to get the award, the guy says, Nice Camaro by the way...holy crap the darn Camaro took first....Man there were alot of dirty looks coming my way, I thought, Camaros nice, but I sure dont deserve a 1st place, turns out they let all the people there vote, and it must have been alot of younger kids, so they picked the Camaro. Thought that was kinda funny......

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've seen the picture section and that post, it's a very nicely done wagon. Amazing what kind of reaction these Camaros bring, well done I say :D
Thanks, i was another 3 year project, the car was an $800 find, no floors, tailgate was laying in the back, pretty bad but complete.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Actually look in the picture section of the posts here, I just listed some pictures of my Camaro and its a link to Photobucket, it shows the cars that my Dad and I have built. Theres a great picture of our cars at Orange County Choppers, Stupid of me, here I'll just list the link here......

http://gs178.photobucket.com/groups/w280/K9F8LTPV0R/
We were talking about a pic(s) of the Woodie

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We were talking about a pic(s) of the Woodie
Little confused, I did attach the link to the photobucket album with pictures of the Woodie and other cars we've built, I think you misunderstood me, no biggy, since I'm a nice guy and love to show off pics of the cars, I resized three of them and I'll post them here, hope you all like them. Two of them were taken over vacation at OCC.

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well funny enough, the saga continues, Over the weekend went to another local show, this time in the Poconos. About 70-80 cars, my 39, Dads Woodie, (2) new Challengers, and what was the "star" of the show....Yep you guesses it, The Camaro. People taking pics of it, wanting to sit in it, standing in front of it, cell phone pics....Man, its pretty funny.886 miles and enjoying every one so far!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Little confused, I did attach the link to the photobucket album with pictures of the Woodie and other cars we've built, I think you misunderstood me, no biggy, since I'm a nice guy and love to show off pics of the cars, I resized three of them and I'll post them here, hope you all like them. Two of them were taken over vacation at OCC.
Nice but somehow I missed it or something :homer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts