Modern Camaro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
I got warned in another forum for saying "Welcome to 'Moderator Edit of a political term." when people were complaining about the new fuel standards for cars.

I post that I was offended by the term "X-Mas" and those that use it should be warned against it. Then my post gets deleted by the "powers-that-be". :confused:

Funny? I think not. Double standard. You bet.

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I know how you feel about the "dark side" forum. Welcome to the real Camaro forum! And Merry Christmas too!

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd love to exercise my First Amendment Rights here.

So...

1. @#$%^&
  2. &^@%#$
  3. (*$^#[email protected]
  4. @E%&$(
  5. #$^%&%*
  6. %^)(*&%
  7. @#$%^$
Those are the 7 dirty words not allowed in TV. :lol:

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've heard those words used here before, so yeah, welcome to the other side. Freedoms and opinions here are only limited by common sense. Which is how it should be, Tim does a great job, and self regulation does rule :thumbsup:
Unless of course you're a stinkin liberal. They're all for free speech until you say something they don't like. Then they ban it calling it hate speech.

God bless the Bill of Rights and Tim for making such GREAT forum!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Unless of course you're a stinkin liberal. They're all for free speech until you say something they don't like. Then they ban it calling it hate speech.

Free speech doesn't let you yell "fire" in a theater that isn't on fire!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
I've never once said happy holidays, to me it will always be Merry Christmas as it has been for the last few centuries. lol

Merry Christmas to all!!!

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Free speech doesn't let you yell "fire" in a theater that isn't on fire!
Yes, free speech does come with responsibility, but...

There are no laws saying you can not yell "movie" in a firehouse. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
We try to keep politics and religion off the board since it always leads to a downward spiral. There is a rule specifically about it.

Moving this to the lounge. Leaving this up temporarily just to point that we don't have double standards here. We know well enough to leave those topics out of a car forum.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I was repromanded for an innocent phrase on a thread at another forum, I searched and found the exact phrase 16 times in threads! I dismantled my profile and shall never log in again. I think all if not more info is here at :5go: to boot!

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Merry CHRISTmas! Happy HOLY Day! Happy Hanukkah!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts

First off, Freedom of speech can be limited on private property. This site counts as private property.

2nd, Xmas isn't offensive...just an abbreviation for christmas....look it up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.