Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
"Camaro: The Camaro convertible arrives early next year, likely as a 2012 model. A Camaro redesign is planned for the 2015 model year, switching the car from its current Zeta platform to the smaller Alpha platform."

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Hopefully I somehow can afford one before 2015 then...
It's like they're going from the 2nd gen to the 3rd gen all over again. :p
If the hybrid fad hasn't waned by 2015, I guarantee there will be a hybrid V6.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I'd like to see something in the GM lineup that is about the same size of a Genesis coupe, or 370Z arrive by the time Camaro goes to the Alpha platform.

A $20-$30K 2.0T or 3.X liter engined sports car. Just one notch down from the Camaro in performance.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm surprised and happy to hear that the Aveo will be built in Michigan. Michigan needs the jobs, and hopefully the looks and quality of the Aveo will improve.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
In the nearer term, Chevrolet will prepare for rising federal fuel economy standards by decreasing the displacement of its V-6 engines,
I blame obama for the Cruze being very anemic. ;)

EDIT: Oh wow..they're closing the Shreveport plant and killing the Colorado and selling the new version outside of the US only. I thought Ford was the only one moronic enough to think about not selling small trucks in the US anymore. I am frankly shocked. :|

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts