Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....the new game has the Camaro and it's an SS RS model....i just got it last night and modeled it after my baby, it cost me $85K....in the game :lol:....just thought I'd let everyone know and the cockpit view is accurate the inside does have the SS RS gauges, and the graphics are incredible, a game def worth getting....the only games i ever buy new are racing games and this was actually worth the money....at least until Gran Turismo 5 comes out next spring...they've been working on that so long i have a feeling nothing will beat that game ;)

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
.....the new game has the Camaro and it's an SS RS model....i just got it last night and modeled it after my baby, it cost me $85K....in the game :lol:....just thought I'd let everyone know and the cockpit view is accurate the inside does have the SS RS gauges, and the graphics are incredible, a game def worth getting....the only games i ever buy new are racing games and this was actually worth the money....at least until Gran Turismo 5 comes out next spring...they've been working on that so long i have a feeling nothing will beat that game ;)
They worked on Gran Turismo for the PSP for AT LEAST 5 years, and it sucks.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea there comin out with a new version in october with over 800 cars for the PSP....im sure you'll be happy with that one ;)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
i got this game a few days ago. By far one of the best racing games I have played, graphics and gameplay is awesome, and talk about accurate interiors! You can even see a little blurred Boston Acustic emblem on the speakers.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Need for Speed Underground AND Midnight Club Los Angeles have the Camaro as well, its a "camaro concept" in those games though, still awsome! This is what kept me alive while waiting for my car to come in lol.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Forza Motorsport 3 will have the new camaro, and plenty of old ones, and I'm sure they will have everything down to the exact detail.

Demo comes out the 24th for the Xbox 360, I can't wait!

·
Registered
746 Posts
I just went in my son's room last night after I could hear him laughing his ass off all the way from the living room, there he was driving an IOM 2010 with the ugliest spolier and ground effects I've ever seen, he thought that was funny beyond words! He's had it now for about 2-3 weeks and he loves it. Gotta admit that Camaro is pretty quick after he bought about $400,000 in upgrades as he said,told him wait until he has to live in the real world!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I just went in my son's room last night after I could hear him laughing his ass off all the way from the living room, there he was driving an IOM 2010 with the ugliest spolier and ground effects I've ever seen, he thought that was funny beyond words! He's had it now for about 2-3 weeks and he loves it. Gotta admit that Camaro is pretty quick after he bought about $400,000 in upgrades as he said,told him wait until he has to live in the real world!
That's one thing I don't like about some racing games. The upgrade and car prices are totally non real world.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
i rented it through Gamefly... pretty good game but gets repetitive. although i'm not one to hold onto games very long... i play them, get tired of them and get rid of them. so it's a lot cheaper for me to rent.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
selling mine too for PS3... $30 plus shipping it is a really good game, if you like racing games... only selling because somehow my saved data got erased, anyone wants it pm me

1 - 19 of 19 Posts