Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
OctaneZ28 said:
I'd really like to go to this, but man Altlanta is a long drive...
Ah you're kidding right? It took me 9 hrs from Terre Haute to get there. What's another 2 hrs plus this year it looks like there's going to be a lot of us Midwest guys on a convoy down there. Take a look over on LS1LT1.com under events. There's a thread in there about the "Invasion" tour where a lot of Chicago guys are starting it, heading to Indy, then Nashville, then to Atlanta. Should be an awesome time.

If you can't tell, I'll be making the trip. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm there again this year. Went 3 years in a row, then missed last year due to a graduation thing!! LOL. I'll be down Friday night or Saturday morning. Probably won't remember much about either Saturday or Sunday night... much like years before!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
My wife and I go every year. The Fbody Gathering in Atlanta has became about the best show in the country each year now with more Fbod's there than anywhere else and is one of the nicest places ever for a show.
There was about 500 Fbod's there last year and this year will be bigger because this year Scott will have the new Camaro there with him and people that have never came will come to see it.
The drive there is nothing to me only about 7.5 hours one way short drive after just driving 12.5 hours one way to NAIAS the other weekend and next week I will drive about 12 hours one way to Florida for Winter nats in Orlando. I do alot of riding heehee

·
Premium Member
11,842 Posts
JakeY2KZ said:
Ah you're kidding right? It took me 9 hrs from Terre Haute to get there. What's another 2 hrs plus this year it looks like there's going to be a lot of us Midwest guys on a convoy down there. Take a look over on LS1LT1.com under events. There's a thread in there about the "Invasion" tour where a lot of Chicago guys are starting it, heading to Indy, then Nashville, then to Atlanta. Should be an awesome time.

If you can't tell, I'll be making the trip. :thumbsup:
Hmm, well I'll have to look into that. :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
OctaneZ28 said:
Hmm, well I'll have to look into that. :)
I'm going. Cruise down with us.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Sucks to be you indeed.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
i just registered. octane you should go.;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
depends if my good friend in s.carolina goes overseas. if he goes overseas, that leaves me out because i need to chill at his place before going to atl. and his good friend lives in atlanta also. so basically it wont cost me ****. when is the dead line to register... the day of?

·
Registered
503 Posts
OctaneZ28 said:
The hell with it, I'm going.

Time to reserve a hotel room... anyone wanna split a room?
I've already got someone, but post up on LS2 in the MW forum. I'm sure you'll find someone.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts