Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, don't forget about G12 in ATL this year. If you haven't been to any of the previous Gatherings, it is the place to be Memorial Day weekend if you have an Fbody. At G10 the silver coupe made the journey and the orange vert was there last year at G11. Scott Settlemire is usually there too. Click the banner in my sig to take you to the website. Registration should be up in a few days or so, but the forum there will keep you updated. Just thought I'd pass it around :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, might have to make room in the schedule to get to this event this year.

Haven't been able to one of these yet (and the 750 mile drive doesn't help lol) but I'd really like to go. :)
Just imagine spending 3-4 days at one of the Atlanta Marriot's with a few hundred Fbodies and owners. The hotel lets us have an entire section of the parking lot for the entire weekend. GM usually has a section for their new vehicles and show cars. Maybe we can find out what Scott has planned to bring with him. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
I've been the last 2 years and as soon as registration opens I'll register. The gathering is a great event and we will go every year we can. I think the Hotel and parking layout is excellent.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Registration is now open :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats 5thGen.org !!! G12 started off slow, but it's ramping up with 2 months to go :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
We are registered, hotel reserved and looking forward to the sights and sounds of G12 :party:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts