Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G13

Since G12 sometimes turns into a national event, I thought I'd post this here also. Don't forget about G12 in Atlanta this year. If you haven't been to any of the previous Gatherings, it is the place to be Memorial Day weekend if you have an Fbody. At G10 the silver coupe made the journey and the orange vert was there last year at G11. Scott Settlemire is usually there too. Click the banner in my sig to take you to the website. Registration should be up in a few days or so, but the forum there will keep you updated. Just thought I'd pass it around :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Come on down. We have people that come from New Jersey and Canada every year. Its a blast. 400-500 people all with the same interest and having a good time.

Octane5G0, you guys in again this year?

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
we'll be there again this year! the Gathering is definitely the most fun show we do each year. we wouldn't miss it. can't wait to hang out with Al (the shirt guy) and listen to all his crazy stories. lollz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.