Modern Camaro Forums banner

G14 Epic Picture Thread!

4K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  JoSSh 
#1 ·
Well I just got home about 2 hours ago from the G14 Gathering in Atlanta and I have to say it was quite an amazing event. Here are the pictures I took...sorry there's not alot because I was having too much fun!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2045968&id=1418970579&l=96973614af

Also here are 2 videos:

So here's the back story on this one. It was Friday night and people were outside chilling after the rain stopped. Way down on the other end of the lot some people started revving their engines back and forth, a rev war lol. We were all up in our area with z28.com and Scott Settlemire was up with us. As the rev wars were going on he was all like "Oh we can't have that" and starts walking towards the GM area. Of course we all followed. He grabbed the ZR1 keys from one of the Camaros and let her rip!

And here's one of the Vette Pace cars with Bail, one of the crazy awesome z28.com people who were there:

I have a few more videos including Tim jousting...yes you heard me...jousting :p

See less See more
#14 ·
The side of the hotel that the parking lot is on are the rooms blocked off for the car show so other guests do not have to listen the madness. As for the reving the hotel has no problem with it way Simple a Business hotel on Memorial Day weekend is Sold out because of us we bring them a ton of $$$ figure 250 rooms at $80 per night for 3-4 days plus people eating and drinking at the facilities equal BIG bucks.

Sean

#7 ·
That was totally the highlight of my evening. As soon as they asked for the owner of the car everyone literally ran over there to see what happened.

#17 ·
:eek: WOW, so many great pics by everyone, awesome! :thumbsup: Thanks for posting them!

JoSSh, can't you put a St Patty's Day - Style countdown on the front page with a map & hotel info right on the front page some where? If Tim wants to get the most members at that event it kinda makes sense to have it clicking away in your face every time you hit the home page. Maybe dedicate a sticky thread to it. Just a thought.

#21 ·
Josh, you need to tag some of those photos, so we know who people are by their ugly bugs....lol

I just added you...

#24 ·
here's my pics....
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v606/nikki_mae7997/Fbody Gathering 14/

Had a blast and yes....anyone that has any interest in camaros or firebirds should make the trip...even if you don't bring your car GO! It's not so much about the cars, its about the people and then the cars but it is a totally awesome weekend...I'm counting down til next year to make it 3 years in a row!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.