Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the first chance to see an all blacked out G8 driving around near a dealership in Orlando...I gotta say, that is one **** purdy car, and had a nice hum to it. Obviously, not on the same level as the camaro, but I can at least relax knowing if the dealer I have my order with screws me on price upon arrival....I got a backup? ehhh...last resort though

Sorry, I know this is useless without pictures, it went by my truck pretty **** fast..haha, I'll run by the dealer and try to get you guys pics tonight if its out.

·
Registered
105 Posts
They are very similiar in design. I do not personally fear any new Camaro, but I am well modded too! Now if I get a new Camaro.............. UH OH! :eek:

·
Registered
401 Posts
sweet
man i saw an old lady I MEAN OLD lady driving a gt around i was JUST LIKE OMG NOT FAIR
lol man it sounds nice
she only drove it hard once cause she had to get out in traffic sounds freaking sweet lol
but camaro will have meaner growl

·
Registered
105 Posts
sweet
man i saw an old lady I MEAN OLD lady driving a gt around i was JUST LIKE OMG NOT FAIR
lol man it sounds nice
she only drove it hard once cause she had to get out in traffic sounds freaking sweet lol
but camaro will have meaner growl
My wife is the baddest 0-40 driver in Sugar Land! BEWARE! I showed her how to launch the car and she is NUTS! She can get 0-60 in the mid 4s consistently, but it takes a man to get the 4.16 I have! LOL

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think the Vettes are quicker then the Camaros and most see my taillight through the 1/4 mile!
Your G8 not the norm, yours is set up nice!! In southern MD most vettes run mid to low 12's at around 114. A stock G8 runs 13.6 at about 106 I thought.
Seen one with a tune and cold air package run 13.1 with stock tires.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Very true. You should see the look on their faces when the light turns green. I get a lot of "what is that?" and " please tell me that its not stock!" LOL

·
Registered
401 Posts
My wife is the baddest 0-40 driver in Sugar Land! BEWARE! I showed her how to launch the car and she is NUTS! She can get 0-60 in the mid 4s consistently, but it takes a man to get the 4.16 I have! LOL
so its upgraded i read under your name thing
man that thing must be quick
yea every since i launched the first time i was hooked to doing it lol
i did it in a silverado and tundra...
my moms camery wont because its hybrid lol but is fun to drive so much torque

·
Registered
401 Posts
I think the Vettes are quicker then the Camaros and most see my taillight through the 1/4 mile!
yea vettes re qucker than camaros
always have been they are the pride and joy of chevy...
even though they will sell like 100 camaros to 1 vette they should do what the mustang did and just completly go all out on the camaro :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Very true. You should see the look on their faces when the light turns green. I get a lot of "what is that?" and " please tell me that its not stock!" LOL

Guy here in town has one putting 549hp to the ground on the bottle.
One badass sleeper. The work was done by a shop in Cumming Ga. that starts with a V. Dont know if they are a sponsor on here. I need to check.
G8 would be my second choice over the camaro.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I recently moved back to TX from Georgia. I lived in Dacula and Woodstock. I know who you are talking about. I read the post when they did it. I sure miss Georgia.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts