·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Wow .... great shots

·
Registered
775 Posts
Awesome pics! Good job.

Yes, after we lost Scott Kallita a few years back at the Gators, several safety changes were made and continue to be implemented. Sanctioned Drag Racing is an extremely safe sport today, but stuff happens. Always can replace the car, but not the driver. Casey, do you cover all National events or just local?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Great pics, awesome that it is a relatively safe sport, but when you look at pictures like that, amazing to hear he walked away. Crazy!

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Great pictures Casey, right spot at the right time!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome pics! Good job.

Yes, after we lost Scott Kallita a few years back at the Gators, several safety changes were made and continue to be implemented. Sanctioned Drag Racing is an extremely safe sport today, but stuff happens. Always can replace the car, but not the driver. Casey, do you cover all National events or just local?
Great pics, awesome that it is a relatively safe sport, but when you look at pictures like that, amazing to hear he walked away. Crazy!
Great pictures Casey, right spot at the right time!:thumbsup:

Thank you all very much. I go wherever the work takes me. It someone wants me to shoot out of state, I can do that.

NHRA Gatornationals- 2015 (20) by Casey J Porter, on Flickr

NHRA Gatornationals- 2015 (21) by Casey J Porter, on Flickr

NHRA Gatornationals- 2015 (23) by Casey J Porter, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts