Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen an answer to this when looking around on the site but does anyone know if I were to order a 2LT would I get the gauge cluster in the center console or is that a 2SS option only?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anybody see the gauges on a 2LT M6.
Is it still Oil pressure, volts, Oil Temp and Trans Temp ?
That's what the catalog off the chevrolet build site shows.
Why a Trans temp gauge on a manual?
I guess they need to put twin turbos in and make it a dual boost gauge.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Question....

Just ordered my 2010 Camaro on 5/23/2009. 2LT, Cyber Gray/Gray, Sunroof. My question, where are you guys getting your order status information? Calling the dealership all the time or does GM send you information on your order?

Thanks all!

Regards,
-C-

·
Registered
117 Posts
Answer

Just ordered my 2010 Camaro on 5/23/2009. 2LT, Cyber Gray/Gray, Sunroof. My question, where are you guys getting your order status information? Calling the dealership all the time or does GM send you information on your order?

Thanks all!

Regards,
-C-
:) If you can't get your dealer to call you when he gets any new info you should bug him to death. :5go:

·
Registered
240 Posts

Thanks all!

Regards,
-C-
GM will not send you any updates. I ordered through Classic and Eric has been great with email updates and along with the other dealer sponsors are updating people in the other thread. Hopefully your dealer will be responsive to you and let you know when status changes.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
:) If you can't get your dealer to call you when he gets any new info you should bug him to death. :5go:
LOL! I made a deal with the inventory manager at my local dealersip that promised not to call him every day if he promised to watch for status changes and keep me posted... :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
The cluster guages are available. Call dealer and ask for part #92228165 or #92228168 for manual transmissions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts