Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
There center gauges are use-less. But, they look cool. :cool: Thats why I bought the SS2 RJT w/rally strips 6sp man. 20" polished over the SS1. Frick'en awesome. :thumbsup: I let my son take my Camaro last saturday for a while. (He has a Mustang which he thought was quick.) When he got home, he walked in the house. So, I ask him what he thought of it. He had a great big ear to ear smile on his face. :lol: He said dad, That car is SICK!. Now, I may not be the sharpest knife in the draw. But I know that sick, really means AWSOME!:p :cheers:

·
Registered
968 Posts
There center gauges are use-less. But, they look cool. :cool: Thats why I bought the SS2 RJT w/rally strips 6sp man. 20" polished over the SS1. Frick'en awesome. :thumbsup: I let my son take my Camaro last saturday for a while. (He has a Mustang which he thought was quick.) When he got home, he walked in the house. So, I ask him what he thought of it. He had a great big ear to ear smile on his face. :lol: He said dad, That car is SICK!. Now, I may not be the sharpest knife in the draw. But I know that sick, really means AWSOME!:p :cheers:
seherr all I can say is that u are brave. I have a 21 yr old son that if he is lucky he might get to drive it with me. Now that I am thinking about it prob not. :lol:

·
Registered
380 Posts
seherr all I can say is that u are brave. I have a 21 yr old son that if he is lucky he might get to drive it with me. Now that I am thinking about it prob not. :lol:
I probably should clarify, My son is 30 years old. Career Air Force Sergent. He came home for a few days and I thought he would enjoy driving it... Also, I trust him 110%. :thumbsup: Now, when it comes to my wife,:confused: shes part of the reason I bought the 6sp man over the Auto. You see. She can't drive a manual. Hahahahah......:lol::lol: But don't feel bad for her. she drives a Chrysler 300 ;)

Current Inventory:

2010 Camaro SS2 RJT
2007 Chrysler 300 Steel Blue
1999 Ford F-150 White
1982 Corvette C-3 Charcol Grey

1 - 12 of 12 Posts