saving my $$$ for 2010...
Are there any confirmed reports yet as to where the gen5 will be built officially????
I'm definitely going to wait at least til I see the SS. I really want a factory supercharged one, saleen, whoever I don't care I want SC with a warranty. My 00 SS convt will be sold or traded for the new camaro which really sucks cause now I gotta try to keep the miles off. With my camaro I'll have about 25k to put down on my new camaro SS convt, hopefully 550hp.
I think i will join ya, I have 01 GT. I plan to special order mine and use the GT and some saved cash as down payment. I dont wanna search for a car with everything I want and dont want. As for the markup, I get GM employee price; unless they try something ghey.If everything works out i will have about 40-50% (i have 13k now) of the price as cash and i know i can get approved for a loan so i hope to walk to my dealer check a few boxes and drive home with a camaro made just for me.
EDIT: I Will Be Selling My Mustang (or crashing it) After I Recieve My Keys.