Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW YORK -- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. shrugged off weak consumer spending to remain atop the 2008 Fortune 500 list, edging Exxon Mobil Corp. for the second straight year in the magazine's annual ranking of the nation's largest publicly traded companies.

More...

·
Registered
318 Posts
BOO!!! Wal-Mart sucks.
It sucks, but it is irresistible. Where else can you go and see a family with no shoes or socks, wife beater tops, and get a 10 bottle bulk pack of crest tooth paste or a 5 pack of the same title DVD for 10.00 dollars. You dont want one DVD of "A few good men"...get 5, one for you...4 for friends...

I vigorously enjoy waiting 30 minutes to get a "key" to unlock the cabinet for an SD card.

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Meh.

Wal-Mart has good things and bad things.
Good things: cheap stuff. :D
I get my allergy medication off the shelf there for $2.68 a month, can't beat that. :)
And the local Wal-Mart's pharmacy is top notch.

Remember when GM & Ford were #1 and #2 on the Fortune 500 list? I miss that. :(

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I worked there for 2.5 yrs and have been itching to say that ever since I quit. Sure, they have good prices. But the service IMO sucks. They try to find every excuse not to help you get anything done and thats pretty much why I quit because the attitude they've adopted is "We won't do anything to better our customer service, in fact we've made it worse. And if we catch you actually doing a good job we'll fire you."

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Wal-Mart is white trash heaven, I avoid that hell-hole at all costs.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Not hard to see when the average cost of something from GM is over 20K and the average cost of something from walmart is probably 20$.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.