Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
BOO!!! Wal-Mart sucks.
It sucks, but it is irresistible. Where else can you go and see a family with no shoes or socks, wife beater tops, and get a 10 bottle bulk pack of crest tooth paste or a 5 pack of the same title DVD for 10.00 dollars. You dont want one DVD of "A few good men"...get 5, one for you...4 for friends...

I vigorously enjoy waiting 30 minutes to get a "key" to unlock the cabinet for an SD card.

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Meh.

Wal-Mart has good things and bad things.
Good things: cheap stuff. :D
I get my allergy medication off the shelf there for $2.68 a month, can't beat that. :)
And the local Wal-Mart's pharmacy is top notch.

Remember when GM & Ford were #1 and #2 on the Fortune 500 list? I miss that. :(

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I worked there for 2.5 yrs and have been itching to say that ever since I quit. Sure, they have good prices. But the service IMO sucks. They try to find every excuse not to help you get anything done and thats pretty much why I quit because the attitude they've adopted is "We won't do anything to better our customer service, in fact we've made it worse. And if we catch you actually doing a good job we'll fire you."

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Wal-Mart is white trash heaven, I avoid that hell-hole at all costs.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Not hard to see when the average cost of something from GM is over 20K and the average cost of something from walmart is probably 20$.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts