Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
General Motors' top 25 senior executives, whose pay packages are being reviewed by the Treasury Department, are "way, way, way" underpaid, Vice Chairman Bob Lutz said today.

More...

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Funny HE would say that. I wonder if he were a line worker he'd have the same view?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
They made their own bed.......they should sleep in it, especially when they made nowhere near as much of a sacrifice as the line workers did.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Has he forgotten how much $$$ GM has lost over the last 5 years? And how many workers have been laid off??? :eek:

I'm very GM loyal and I think Bob is a cool guy, BUT sorry...no sympathy from me.

I'm way, way underpaid too...and my company didn't lose any money. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I hear that bro I am a Lutz guy loyal GM to the core but does he know what the unemployment rate in Detroit is ?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
I appreciate Lutz, but he's nutz! It's a called a recession, everyone takes a hit sooner or later, especially after bankruptcy.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Underpaid!!!:eek: Go ask some Airmen, or Private, or Seamen who are defending our country about being underpaid. Go ask some federal judges about being underpaid, how about magistrate judges. Mr. Lutz is ok in my book, but this statement may come back to bite him. When a company looses money for years in a row, yeah, the execs aren't going to be rewarded with "Industry Standard" salaries and options, he HAS to know that. Their executive pay will come up to standard after the American people have been paid back, and the company still turns a profit by selling safe, economical cars to us, the consumers, at reasonable prices. This last year has been pretty good, but it certainly doesn't equal any right to start the "We're Poor" chant from any exec.

My 2 pesos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts