Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with the news of the sky,solsitce,and vette being sold out if anyone truely interested in having a 5th gen should be on some type of order list with a dealership. I have gotten on to Tom Henry Chevrolet's list! They do special order cars so you may be able to order one with a LS7 if not they can install one for you they also do superchargers, headers,ect. Tom Henry has their own racing division. Their web page is www.tomhenryracing.com . After you are there you can hit the contact us and tell them that you want to be on their order list and they will give you the hook up!:D

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Thanks. Done! I also ordered one of their shirts with the concept on it. ;)

I've met Tom several times, both at his dealership and Carlisle. A really nice guy. And what amazes me, he always remembers my name. :D

Hopefully I'll hear from him when the time arrives.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
I already received a response from Tom. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
863 Posts
I don't expect the LS7 to be in service past next year so I'm not so sure I'd get hung up on it for your Camaro.

Its going to be replaced by the LS8 and LS9 supercharged 6.2L motors.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well you know thats cool if they are out by then I will have to get one of those instead

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what have you heard about the ls8 or ls9 would they be dual overhead cam motors?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Chris 96 WS6 said:
I don't expect the LS7 to be in service past next year so I'm not so sure I'd get hung up on it for your Camaro.

Its going to be replaced by the LS8 and LS9 supercharged 6.2L motors.
6.2, i thought it was going to be a 6.3, not like it really matters

1 - 12 of 12 Posts