Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I like the Challengers and Chargers. Hope they live on.

This statement gives some hope...but I'm sure LOTS of changes are coming...

"Marchionne, who successfully revamped Fiat, appears to be creating a vehicle lineup that stays true to Chrysler's blue-collar muscle-car and pickup roots while adding European-style vehicles to attract a new, more white-collar customer."

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I like the Challengers and Chargers. Hope they live on.

This statement gives some hope...but I'm sure LOTS of changes are coming...

"Marchionne, who successfully revamped Fiat, appears to be creating a vehicle lineup that stays true to Chrysler's blue-collar muscle-car and pickup roots while adding European-style vehicles to attract a new, more white-collar customer."
Me too.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMNI GLH! I NEED, I NEED!

Actually, GM's focus in the future will be using more Turbo engines.... I'm told of a firey demon, a redesigned Malibu - with a turbo....wonder if it will be a....

SS​

:thumbsup:​

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
OMNI GLH! I NEED, I NEED!

Actually, GM's focus in the future will be using more Turbo engines.... I'm told of a firey demon, a redesigned Malibu - with a turbo....wonder if it will be a....

SS​

:thumbsup:​
The problem with turbos is that a lot of them require (or strongly recommend) high octane fuel.
Which kinda kills the whole efficiency shtik if you have to pay more to fill the **** thing up anyway. :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
380 Posts
:lol::lol: "Maybe they will bring back the Cordoba"
You have to say it like Ricardo Montalban, The all new Cordoba with genuine Corinthian Leather. :lol: Chrysler spokes man For those of you youngsters out there who don't remember or know of him. Ricardo Montalban stared in Fantasy Island (showing my age) also played Kahn in the Star Trek series an alot of other movies. :runaround:

:5thgendrive:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
You have to say it like Ricardo Montalban, The all new Cordoba with fine Corinthian Leather. :lol: Chrysler spokes man For those of you youngsters out there who don't remember or know of him. Ricardo Montalban stared in Fantasy Island (showing my age) also played Kahn in the Star Trek series an alot of other movies. :runaround:

:5thgendrive:
Fixed.

·
8,984 Posts
Maybe I am getting into this Rampage thing at just the right time! Did I mention it had a sliding back window. Very desirable!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Oh God. Challenger is staying in production, lets stop the speculation. It's one of Chrysler's best selling cars right now. Would they really? no.

Now I didnt read the article, because I read two others this morning, but Fiat is gonna use the LX platform to make 2 future Fiats. They'd have to be real stupid.... They're killing the Grand Caravan (One of the vehicles Dodge does better) so they just might be crazy in the head. Who knows.

NOT MY PROBLEM :lol:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts