Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Congrats Scottie....I know I was in the same boat back in '96 with anticipation, when I ordered my f-bird formula and had to wait for it to be delivered to Colorado Springs. Perma-grin is a comin' :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still waiting:hmm: Hopefully my camaro will arrive this week. will post pics once i get it.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Don't want to be a buzz kill, just advice. After The fleet or gsm take you to see the car, have a poker face. We all know you want to scream like a school girl but hold back for now. Tell them you want some time to go over the car by yourself and you'll be in to F&I to paper the deal in a minute. NOW; take the emotion out of it..... bring a small note book and look the car over like you were a judge at a show. TRUST ME, this is the last time that you are going to have the upper hand in the buy.
Grade your notes, anything you can live with make a check by it. The items that you demand to have fix'd, thats it. They ARE going to fix. The items you can live with.... like a small blemish or something like that, IS YOUR LAST BARTER! XM for 2 years or maybe onstar, cutom floor matts If you don't plan on doing regular maintance, free oil changes..... this is when you come back in and BEFORE YOU PAPER THE CAR.
Trust me, I used to be a GM in a passed life. Enjoy you new baby!
E

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't want to be a buzz kill, just advice. After The fleet or gsm take you to see the car, have a poker face. We all know you want to scream like a school girl but hold back for now. Tell them you want some time to go over the car by yourself and you'll be in to F&I to paper the deal in a minute. NOW; take the emotion out of it..... bring a small note book and look the car over like you were a judge at a show. TRUST ME, this is the last time that you are going to have the upper hand in the buy.
Grade your notes, anything you can live with make a check by it. The items that you demand to have fix'd, thats it. They ARE going to fix. The items you can live with.... like a small blemish or something like that, IS YOUR LAST BARTER! XM for 2 years or maybe onstar, cutom floor matts If you don't plan on doing regular maintance, free oil changes..... this is when you come back in and BEFORE YOU PAPER THE CAR.
Trust me, I used to be a GM in a passed life. Enjoy you new baby!
E
thanks for the advice. that was already my plan, my wife told me let her know when i was done "haggling" the saleslady cause she is too embarrased to watch:D

·
Registered
193 Posts
:lol:

I walked out 3 times before they met my price.. my wife wouldnt even watch, just pretended not to know me.. At one point the dealership owner asked what all the yelling was about. I told him I'm not yelling I'm just loud and cant hear to well...hahahahaha

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Same deal for me... My Bride wont even come to the lot until I call Her and say OK come pick up Your car!!!
FUNNY!!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tomorrow is the day!!!!!! I pick up my camaro tomorrow:yay::yay: And yes I know......... :nopics: so I will post pics as soon as im done driving around showing my camaro off!!!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Ok its today already wheres the car,,,,JK, congrats

1 - 18 of 18 Posts