Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hillary, wow!! What can I say..thanks for your help. You did a great job enlarging the pics for me, much appreciated. How sweet of you!!! It is so nice to meet so many friendly, helpful people. How could we not be so happy, we all have the greatest ride!! I will miss my baby..Spring hurrrrrrrrry...I kept the comprehensive insurance on it -- as my broker put it.."God forbid a tree falls on it or there's a fire, or it gets stolen." All 3 thoughts made my stomach flip!

And Bama..Thank you too...you are too kind.
I am still learning how to navigate around the site and I am overwhelmed at all the responses I have gotten.

Happy Riding to all of US!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
I know how you feel about putting your baby away for the winter. Just put mine away the other day. COME ON SPRING!!!! I'm still waiting on her new nighty so she does'nt get cold and dusty over the winter.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought mine at the dealer when I picked her up 5/15/10. They gave it to me for $300, a $50 discount..and it is very well made and has a 3 year warranty on it. Even has a rally stripe the entire length of it and Camaro on both sides. Special pocket for the GPS antenna and side view mirrors as well. Definitely worth the investment!!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Hillary, wow!! What can I say..thanks for your help. You did a great job enlarging the pics for me, much appreciated. How sweet of you!!! It is so nice to meet so many friendly, helpful people. How could we not be so happy, we all have the greatest ride!! I will miss my baby..Spring hurrrrrrrrry...I kept the comprehensive insurance on it -- as my broker put it.."God forbid a tree falls on it or there's a fire, or it gets stolen." All 3 thoughts made my stomach flip!

And Bama..Thank you too...you are too kind.
I am still learning how to navigate around the site and I am overwhelmed at all the responses I have gotten.

Happy Riding to all of US!!
We are one big family here if you need help with anything someone is there to lend a hand. so dont be afraid to ask :D:thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice Gina. Are you thinking of making any changes? Lots of ideas on here.
Yes Marto..I see you are in New Rochelle, not far from me. See the effects on Envy's Car..that is what I want..but I need to find someone who is reputable and knows what they are doing ;)
I can't do anything until the Spring, any ideas?
Thanks!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yes Marto..I see you are in New Rochelle, not far from me. See the effects on Envy's Car..that is what I want..but I need to find someone who is reputable and knows what they are doing ;)
I can't do anything until the Spring, any ideas?
Thanks!!
Gina, you need to introduce yourself to Powerfreak. He's in our area and by reading his posts, very knowledgeable. Nice guy too. I plan and getting recommendations from him when I get my ride. Look him up.

Yeah, Envy's got some sweet stuff on there. And the color real pops on her photos.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts