Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You might say it's a personalization palace.
Larry Sully, Global Accessories Design Manager, takes you on an exclusive tour of GM's Accessories Design Studio.

Check out the peek at the new Camaro around the 2:00 mark. :D

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1472313636&channel=335994200

Good to hear that GM Accessories has a full line of products ready for the new Camaro!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
318 Posts
You might say it's a personalization palace.
Larry Sully, Global Accessories Design Manager, takes you on an exclusive tour of GM's Accessories Design Studio.

Check out the peek at the new Camaro around the 2:00 mark. :D

(snip)

Good to hear that GM Accessories has a full line of products ready for the new Camaro!! :thumbsup:
Beautiful...I cant help but....just tear up a bit

·
Registered
349 Posts
Not only do they have a production model there, it's a red one to boot. You can see a much bigger wicked spoiler through the cover too. Can't wait to see what they have to offer.

Are things offered through them usually within a reasonable price range?

Sean

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah, you can definitely notice a spoiler under the cover there.

Actually yes, things are priced very reasonably at GM Accessories. :)
Your absolutly right. I just went to their site and looked at some of the Vette add ons. It should be very affordable to upgrade the Camaro

Sean

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
****! Time to start scouring the couch cushions (every where I go) to add to my budget. The spoiler looks .... (I cannot even describe this) ... I might by two! (spoliers):eek:

If it looks that good under the cover, it would look phenomenal in my garage!

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
This it great. I was hoping the Camaro would have GM supported appearance items. Maybe that was RS appearance in the work under the sheet.

I hope GMPP is just as quick to make power upgrades for this car.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
That guy has an awesome job. I can't wait to see the grille they have designed for the Camaro. Thank God they didnt have a "fast and furious" wing bolted on the decklid!:D

·
Registered
620 Posts
i liked what you could see of the spoiler but that lower rear fascia look like an acura to me and the new caddy, not a big fan of that. i wonder if that was the red non working model they had there. cant wait to see what else the add to the line up.

·
Registered
349 Posts
i liked what you could see of the spoiler but that lower rear fascia look like an acura to me and the new caddy, not a big fan of that. i wonder if that was the red non working model they had there. cant wait to see what else the add to the line up.

IT would have to be. It's too much work (and money) to make all those pieces in clay on the car itself for it not to be one of the final models. It's been said that the concept and production are slight differences in overall sizes.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
That wing sucks and the ground effects are too much. Too fast and the furious for me.

I think those headlights are more along the lines of what we will see though.

Also notice RS on the fender

1 - 20 of 31 Posts