Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
My guess - and it is just a guess - production of the Camaro will be a bit later than we hoped. Perhaps a month or two. Nothing drastic. I have waited this long. Another few weeks is not big deal.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
My guess - and it is just a guess - production of the Camaro will be a bit later than we hoped. Perhaps a month or two. Nothing drastic. I have waited this long. Another few weeks is not big deal.
I wouldn't mind all that much...if it means not cutting any corners I'd be all for it...and it'll give my down payment (in mutual funds) more time to get back to somewhere close to what it was a few months ago.:BangHead:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I don't think it will be delayed a few weeks. But if it is- I agree, it not a big deal.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I don't think Camaro will be delayed at all. Not even a day. :)
Ah, but alas my lord, you are all knowing. It is why we call you disciple!...:lol:

I hope you are right and not just being cheery (not that there is anything wrong with cheery!):D

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
But if you want a Vette soon, CALL ME! If you don't have an order in soon, it may be late Feb / March before you see it, with all the shutdown time.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I don't think Camaro will be delayed at all. Not even a day. :)
I agree...why would they DELAY producing a car that has some 5,000+ pre-orders? :screwy:

Let's "do the math"...5,000 cars x $32K average each = >$150M in GM's bank account...not to mention the customers (us!) are chomping at the bit to get their hands on them (and put them on the road)...NONE of these Camaros will be sitting at the Long Beach dock (or train station, or truck stop) for much longer than about 15 seconds... :roxor:

:patriot:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I heard on Camaro5 that the Camaro's pre orders are now past 7800.
I stand corrected :lol:...that would be $250M in GM's bank account! :roxor:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts