Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At he GM Camaro- build your own- the tint in the windows as shown? is this exaggerated or is it the real deal...if so, almost no need to aftermarket tint.
my 2 cents

·
Registered
258 Posts
I didn't see anything out of the ordinary tint-wise at the show in Atlanta. Other parts, particularly the SS/RS wheels, are also too dark on the builder. Better plan on aftermarket if you want what you usually think of as tinted windows.

·
Registered
33 Posts
At he GM Camaro- build your own- the tint in the windows as shown? is this exaggerated or is it the real deal...if so, almost no need to aftermarket tint.
my 2 cents
You can't go by that for tint darkness it will be different on different computers!

·
Registered
897 Posts
i read that it comes with a tint any trim but i dont know how dark it is, you should ask camaro scotty or someone else that have been able to see a camaro and ask if they remember how it looks

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
my 2 cents
I wouldn't expect any significantly visible tint from the factory. I can think of two prime reasons why they would show it that way, though -- it eliminates having to accurately render the interior in exterior shots and it looks "right".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts