Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
If you qualify for employee or supplier discount make sure that your card will allow you to "stack" earnings.

I found out the hard way.

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you qualify for employee or supplier discount make sure that your card will allow you to "stack" earnings.

I found out the hard way.

I called the 800 number for the supplier discount and they said it is currently not going to be offered on the camaro.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have $1,500 on my GM card. I would like to use as much as I can of this. It's free money. They can't get the cars off the showroom floor and this won't change anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I called the 800 number for the supplier discount and they said it is currently not going to be offered on the camaro.

Later on it may be.

I had earnings that I couldn't use with my employee pricing G8 purchase. The good thing is if I switch to the GM Extended Family card card I will be able to combine the discount and the earnings later when/if the discounted pricing becomes available.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
i often get special offers..."rounding up" my points available if I purchase a new car...maybe we'll luck out with some of those offers next spring.

·
Registered
349 Posts

I asked my dealer about this one too. He said that no insintives would be accepted in the beginning. I too have access to supplier discount, but of course that could change in six months. Same goes ofr employee discount I'm sure.

SeanW

·
Registered
50 Posts
i would say around 250-500 bucks.. there is no way it will ever be a grand since that is where the vette is capped at.

BTW, my card is 5% also.. they have must went down in the last year or two.. I hate using the card in the first place because my card got a crappy interest rate

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Bought a CTS December of 07 - used $3000 in GM points.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Supporting Camaro Focus Group Member
66 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
i would say around 250-500 bucks.. there is no way it will ever be a grand since that is where the vette is capped at.
I've used my points on 3 trucks...I saved $1000, $1500 (special offer) and $2500 (special offer)

The current cap for most cars is $1000, $1500-$2500 on trucks. When I first got my card (8 years ago), they didn't even take points towards 'vettes.

I'm still getting 5% on mine.:cool:

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm hoping there is some special incentives to move the car. With the employee deals I priced out my car at $23,192.00. With MSRP it comes out to $26,120.00. Definitely a big enough difference for me to sway my decision. I don't know if those prices include the $750 destination. If I can use $1,000 or more of my GM earnings plus the employee price that will almost seal the deal. Then I just have to test drive the car and love it and it's a done deal. I thing I will not stand for is dealers trying to jack me around. I hope they don't do what they did when the GTO came out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts