Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Vin.....(#622:D) But it just sits Bayed as my dealer called it. With no sign's of being shipped. Does any one have any insight on this. I mean we have been waiting long enough. If GM makes us wait until this May 6th gala event BS...I might just go buy a cobra....J/K But this is Bull S__T that are cars are built but are just sitting there in waiting.

Hey GM let me spend more money with you...Give me my car....

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
I have a Vin.....(#622:D) But it just sits Bayed as my dealer called it. With no sign's of being shipped. Does any one have any insight on this. I mean we have been waiting long enough. If GM makes us wait until this May 6th gala event BS...I might just go buy a cobra....J/K But this is Bull S__T that are cars are built but are just sitting there in waiting.

3 years from concept to production, it's only been a few weeks since production began, patience grasshopper :cool:

·
Registered
98 Posts

Man I wouldn't be able to sleep if I knew it was built and they just wasn't shipping.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 years from concept to production, it's only been a few weeks since production began, patience grasshopper :cool:
I hear ya....But the thing I don't understand is GM is crying poverty...Why sit on these vehicles. Ship them = Sell them = WoW $$$$$. I just don't get why they would want a finished product just sitting instead of burning gas....:confused:

Not that the camaro is going to solve all Gm's problems but selling a few cars wouldn't hurt...LOL

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
I hear ya....But the thing I don't understand is GM is crying poverty...Why sit on these vehicles. Ship them = Sell them = WoW $$$$$. I just don't get why they would want a finished product just sitting instead of burning gas....:confused:

Not that the camaro is goingto solve all Gm's problem but selling a few cars wouldn't hurt...LOL
Rest assured GM gave the green light as soon as they were confident the quality was there. This came from the horses mouth a few nights ago :thumbsup:

Would you rather they rushed them to dealers only to discover an issue and get a ton of bad press? I don't think anyone does :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rest assured GM gave the green light as soon as they were confident the quality was there. This came from the horses mouth a few nights ago :thumbsup:

Would you rather they rushed them to dealers only to discover an issue and get a ton of bad press? I don't think anyone does :D
No arguement there. I am just "over anxious" no pun intended. Good point noone wants problems...! Us or Gm

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts

Not that the camaro is going to solve all Gm's problems but selling a few cars wouldn't hurt...LOL
Well -- First -- thank you for ordering a new Camaro -- we think you're gonna be blown away by this car.

Now - stop for one minute and ask yourself this:

Do you REALLY think everyone at GM is completely stupid and that we want to tie cars up in a parking lot - I mean - think about it -- as long as they're sitting there, we can't 'invoice' them and get paid for them, now can we?

Perhaps there is a REASON we've held them.

Perhaps we know that you have great expectations.

Perhaps we know that this car cannot have things go wrong with it from day one......

Perhaps Quality really IS the most important thing here.........

.......and if that's the case - THAT'S why they're sitting there.........

Now --

That said......

I would not want to be standing in front of the gates this week........

..............I mean -- all that muscle just straining to get out...............

Patience, my friend!

We want you behind the wheel of your new Camaro -- but we won't ship them until we are sure that the details are there........

Trust me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well -- First -- thank you for ordering a new Camaro -- we think you're gonna be blown away by this car.

Now - stop for one minute and ask yourself this:

Do you REALLY think everyone at GM is completely stupid and that we want to tie cars up in a parking lot - I mean - think about it -- as long as they're sitting there, we can't 'invoice' them and get paid for them, now can we?

Perhaps there is a REASON we've held them.

Perhaps we know that you have great expectations.

Perhaps we know that this car cannot have things go wrong with it from day one......

Perhaps Quality really IS the most important thing here.........

.......and if that's the case - THAT'S why they're sitting there.........

Now --

That said......

I would not want to be standing in front of the gates this week........

..............I mean -- all that muscle just straining to get out...............

Patience, my friend!

We want you behind the wheel of your new Camaro -- but we won't ship them until we are sure that the details are there........

Trust me.

Now that was the answer I was looking for. Nuff said! Thxs Father and Over Anxious for your input. Makes a ton of sense. We are all excited that is all....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts