Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Epcot's Test Track in Walt Disney World Florida with a killer display of GM vehicles with two 2010 Camaros

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck it was tooooooo crowded. Sat eve test track had a 140 minute wait at 5pm with all fast passes gone for the eve. The pics were from thursday and the wait on thursday was only 5 minutes. Every park on sat and sunday was miserably crowded.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Good luck it was tooooooo crowded. Sat eve test track had a 140 minute wait at 5pm with all fast passes gone for the eve. The pics were from thursday and the wait on thursday was only 5 minutes. Every park on sat and sunday was miserably crowded.
ouch. a lot of schools have vacations right now...I'm hoping it wont be so bad when we go.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
That ride is awesome i loved it.... I went on it several times it even broke down on me once a little after i left the heating room.... The TVs in the car didnt work all the time

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
It is pretty awesome. We went several years ago. At first I was like "wtf" but then once we did the whole ordeal, I was like "that wasn't so bad".

The "showroom" playtime at the end is pretty cool because you don't have to walk a big parking lot to view the different GM vehicles.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Nice! When i saw those why did I get the overwhelming urge to put either the Northstar or LS engine into that old wooden wheeled car :D.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
the best part about going to Test Track was i got to see the new CTS wagon up close and personal. and it's **** sexy too!! i am really torn now on getting the CTS coupe... or wagon... or maybe even the sedan. what's a girl to do????

·
Registered
906 Posts
I rode that last June. I was a single rider with a Muslim family so I could ride faster...3 hour wait. The father was hilarious, screamed the whole time. Then apologized and told me he'd never done that in front of a stranger, he was embarassed LOL. It was cute.

And then I took home the Bumblebee Mr. Potatohead from the gift shop lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts