Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i looked around on gm parts sites,,,cant seem to find these items...i need the part number for the gm front spoiler/lip mounting bracket and template? the rivets i can get. The other parts as i said i cannot find. thanks for any help. this is for 2012 SS

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
parts i need..

looking for this bracket for front lip/splitter and 2 smaller side mounting pieces and if possible the template to install this. Dealer tells me i cannot get this without buying the WhOLE GFX kit...$1200 :( thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
looking for this bracket for front lip/splitter and 2 smaller side mounting pieces and if possible the template to install this. Dealer tells me i cannot get this without buying the WhOLE GFX kit...$1200 :( thanks for looking
wow!!!! that's awful ... do you know what they look like? Anyway, what I am getting at is, is there any chance you could have them fabricated? I sure thought you could get a GFX Splitter without the whole kit somewhere ... not that it is a great solution

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the good news is this. i found a set of mounting brackets like shown in pict for front of fascia, so thats good, and the guy tells me that these parts when held/taped to facia line up perfectly with tabs that are on it....so NO need for a template...the bad part is that i cant find and dealer wont sell the 2 side mounting brackets for the splitter...so i think i will look around for an alternative ,these pieces appear to be approx 2"x3" with a 1/4" offset. i think i found a very close fit for this,,and hopefully with some double back sticky tape will do the trick.http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-30872584499211_2272_13097937 this part Z bar i can cut to fit.

·
Registered
213 Posts
GM offers no hardware for any of their accessories separately, you may be able to find the brackets used somewhere but even then probably not easy to find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts