Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, I had a customer that wanted to know if we could install the high lip spoiler on a vert... Thanks Pony for the idea :D !! Here's the outcome

let me know what you think... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
A tad TOO high for my taste. Hopefully he digs it.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
heighth huh... I would have figured the first was to many lights, but...
Well you're right! That light on the spoiler is redundant on a vert. I would hope maybe the trunk brake light could be removed? That would make the look of the spoiler a better fit.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Man I gotta admitt someone who takes a fiberglass cutter and practices cutting on a New car off a car lot has Guts lol

I didnt realize how many lights were on the back of the car after this install.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I agree with Weland , a tad too high. The lights :confused: not sure. No excuse for someone not seeing you from the rear :lol:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Something's not flowing too well with me on this spoiler...it's nice, but just not sure I'd do it to a convertible should I get one...

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you should def get a 'vert! I think that Pony has the right idea w/ removing the third light, his car looks sharp! cant wait to see it in person in June

·
Registered
351 Posts
you should def get a 'vert! I think that Pony has the right idea w/ removing the third light, his car looks sharp! cant wait to see it in person in June
Are you saying you like looking at my Rear??:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
looks good. i just hate the extra brake light.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah too many lights, but its not really my style though

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
The flow problem is, IMO, the shark fin. Too much stuff sticking up. If you're going to go with that spoiler, gotta do as Pony did: trunk light delete and shark fin delete/move

My 2cents.

Tib

1 - 20 of 30 Posts