Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
The ad blitz rehtoric seems reasonable:

Toyota owners/lessees...get out of that "sticky" situation and in behind the wheel of a new GM vehicle...and we'll help you do it!

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Very smart move for GM! :)

The GM incentive program, which will run through the end of February, includes:

• Toyota lease holders can get up to $1,000 in lease payments to terminate their Toyota lease and buy or lease a GM vehicle. It applies to Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC vehicles.
• Financing buyers can get zero percent interest rates for 60 months on most GM vehicles.
• Cash buyers can get $1,000 down-payment assistance to get into a GM vehicle.

Excellent. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Nice to see GM growing some balls. See, it's ok to step on peoples' toes and take advantage of others' misfortune. This is business, afterall.
Aww.. too soon?

:D

I mean come on, it's Toyota. They trampled on us when our quality sucked worse than.. uh.. Yugo? So I think it's a wee bit overdue to pay them back a bit.

With a swift sales kick to the gonads or a kidney punch.

However, I will say this; Nox and 'rain seats need work to really keep these people. My butt needed to go back to the camaro for a reset after those two. :(

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
OK...:angry:here's a little rant for you...WTF!

I was listening to the radio this morning (news...for the traffic report)...and they were "reporting" on the toyota production hold. They interviewed a toyota owner who was at a dealer getting his toyota $hitbox serviced (didn't say it was for the recall or not). He said he found it to be very honorable that they halted production so that they could fix the problem and has even more respect for them now :confused:. He went on to add that he doubts that GM or Ford would do the same, and that they never before have with all their problems.:confused:

R U effin serious? Maybe if he had crashed his car he'd think differently. I dunno...too many Americans are effin brain-dead and/or brainwashed these days. Why the heck is this crap even on the news. :BangHead::rantsw:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

I was listening to the radio this morning (news...for the traffic report)...and they were "reporting" on the toyota production hold. They interviewed a toyota owner who was at a dealer getting his toyota $hitbox serviced (didn't say it was for the recall or not). He said he found it to be very honorable that they halted production so that they could fix the problem and has even more respect for them now :confused:. He went on to add that he doubts that GM or Ford would do the same, and that they never before have with all their problems.:confused:

R U effin serious? Maybe if he had crashed his car he'd think differently. I dunno...too many Americans are effin brain-dead and/or brainwashed these days. Why the heck is this crap even on the news. :BangHead::rantsw:
Well, of course, look at what has happened to this country over the past year or so..if you ever had any question on how many Americans are total dumbasses. ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

Thats also due to the fact that no one views the US as an industrial giant anymore. We don't have to shutdown production so we can fix a problem. We are so good at making stuff fast and cheap that we can retool a line practically overnight and be making new parts to replace the duds within a day or so. We don't need to shutdown in order to do a corporate overhaul.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
How about THIS hook line for the GM ad campaign?

"So our cars may not thrill you like a Toyota could, but then again, they won't KILL you like a Toyota could."

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Very smart move for GM! :)

The GM incentive program, which will run through the end of February, includes:

• Toyota lease holders can get up to $1,000 in lease payments to terminate their Toyota lease and buy or lease a GM vehicle. It applies to Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC vehicles.
• Financing buyers can get zero percent interest rates for 60 months on most GM vehicles.
• Cash buyers can get $1,000 down-payment assistance to get into a GM vehicle.

Excellent. :thumbsup:
wow great deaL!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts