Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any word on the type of parts that will be avaliable from GM Performance parts or when this info will be released, we saw a sneek peek of some ground effects a couple of months ago but nothing since??

·
Registered
41 Posts
This is all I have found. http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/insidestory/?id=cid00018

Accessories
The new Camaro is complemented by a wide range of available dealer-installed accessories that allows customers to create a more personal car. From convenience features to appearance and performance upgrades - including 21-inch wheels4 - the accessories include the following:

Interior trim kit - a four-piece kit offered in different colors
Interior accessories - items include premium, "Camaro"-embroidered floor mats, sill plates and more
Exterior detailing accessories - a variety of components are offered, from grille inserts and fuel doors to a High Rear Wing and Lower Ground Effects Package
Stripes - heritage-inspired stripes are offered in RS style for the hood or "hockey stick" style side design
Engine covers - available in five colors for the V6 and V8 engines
Wheels - split-five-spoke 21-inch wheels are offered in black metallic and polished finishes
Performance parts - numerous performance-enhancing components, including a tuned air intake, cat-back exhaust system, a Hurst short-throw shifter as well as more traditional GM Performance Parts.

I see myself ordering a few of these accessories.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Does that come in Inferno Orange Metallic? :D

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
and by up-to-date, he means PICTURES! We need pictures!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
I will be there.
my new best friend...you'll be keeping us up-to-date on what you see...correct?:rolleyes:;)
Anybody been to SEMA before? I plan on going for the first time with a primary mission of collecting all I can about the Camaro.

I'm wondering if there will be lines getting in. Since my family will be with me, I'm not too sure if want to camp outside the night before!

·
8,984 Posts
Is there any word on the type of parts that will be avaliable from GM Performance parts or when this info will be released, we saw a sneek peek of some ground effects a couple of months ago but nothing since??
I must say that I love your screen name.

When I was younger I too was known as a MASTER of the BUSH!:eek:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
I will be there.

Anybody been to SEMA before? I plan on going for the first time with a primary mission of collecting all I can about the Camaro.

I'm wondering if there will be lines getting in. Since my family will be with me, I'm not too sure if want to camp outside the night before!
I have been, and I am going again this year. There is no need to camp outside. You need to have tickets - not something you can just walk in off the street for. Be prepared for a TON of walking. The convention center is enormous. You will need all 4 days to see everything.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have been, and I am going again this year. There is no need to camp outside. You need to have tickets - not something you can just walk in off the street for. Be prepared for a TON of walking. The convention center is enormous. You will need all 4 days to see everything.
Well, I'm a dummy!! I didn't know the show wasn't open to the public. Guess I'll save my vacation for another time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts