Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While I was at the Autorama...I stopped by the GM Performance booth and took some pictures of this awesome set. The Icy White Metallic paint was very unique.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
8,984 Posts
Was it Satin in sheen?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Thanks for posting. Great pics....Does anyone know if those carbon fiber splitter rockers for the camaro are available? If so, where?

Ron

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Was it Satin in sheen?
It was the strangest paint color (white or otherwise) I have ever seen. I thought it was matte white but it had a distinct sheen. They called it a metallic...but I would say it was more of a pearl. A definite must see to appreciate.

Are those special taillights on the Camaro, or is that just the reflectors?
No just the darker RS lenses...the red across the top is just the camera flash reflection.

·
8,984 Posts
Metallic refers to the paint, the sheen refers to the Clear coat, well on a BC, CC setup. It can be Metallic and flat or Metallic and High Gloss.

So was it Satin in sheen? :D

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Metallic refers to the paint, the sheen refers to the Clear coat, well on a BC, CC setup. It can be Metallic and flat or Metallic and High Gloss.

So was it Satin in sheen? :D
Yes it was. So I guess that means it's metallic white with a flat (matte) clearcoat? Now I understand. [URL="
[/URL]

Thanks for the lesson...I do like to learn. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts