Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Automaker unsure if it will maintain sponsorships for NASCAR and several race tracks, including the Daytona 500.

There goes my ride in the Camaro Pace Car..... :(

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
How's that workin' for ya there Brian France? Maybe you can suck up to toyota, or even nissan and honda to support your once-proud franchise. Jackass.

·
2,774 Posts
GM pull out of NASCAR..

FORD TO and Chrysler..

that might wake up the midwest towns that were the american heartland but now is the HQ for the import companies.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
GM pull out of NASCAR..

FORD TO and Chrysler..

that might wake up the midwest towns that were the american heartland but now is the HQ for the import companies.
yeah but what the hell kinda racing is that?

that reminds me of the 2006 US Grand Prix when only 6 outa the 22 cars raced because they didn't have tire issues:mad:

·
2,774 Posts
its simple..its not racing. and I am fine iwth that.hey if that idiot wanted Toyota in NASCAR only for one reason well he got it.
The min. Toyota got serious in NASCAR with the truck series. I said there is the end of NASCAR..
I mean what is the point of having all these car companies in it if they can not use bodies that are thier cars shape and engines to fit them?

I say let NASCAR die with toyotas running around the track..see how many fans like seeing Jr. in a Camry..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Don't they pay sponsorship costs up front?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts